- 8 years’ experience
- 4000+ Coaching Hours
- Certified Level 1 & 2 CrossFit Trainer
- Certified Plant-Based Nutritionist
- Canadian Weightlifting Federation Level 1 Certification
- Pose Running Certification
- Poliquin Strength and Conditioning
- Can-Fit Pro Certified
- GLPTI Certified - GoodLife Personal Training Institute
- Semi-Pro Women’s Tackle Football for Team Atlantic
- Sponsored Skateboarder for The West 49 Flow Team
- 2009 Canada Games, Soccer
- 2014 CrossFit Games, Canada West Regionals – Teams
- 2017 Reebok CrossFit Games, West Regionals
- 200% Vegan
- Dancing, Laughing, Food
Sports have always been the biggest part of Janel’s life. Her competitive drive is what brought her to high level sports and also what originally got her hooked on CrossFit. Janel is passionate about continually getting better, faster, and stronger in any sport she attempts.
Janel played semi-pro Women’s tackle football but eventually had to retire due to some busted knees. But she soon found that CrossFit was exactly what she was looking for to fuel her competitive fire as an athlete. Little did she know, it would lead her to the most amazing and fulfilling career, as she took on coaching others.
Janel Celebrates being a Coach:
“It brings me great joy to help people become the best version of themselves through health and fitness. And one of the many reasons why I love CrossFit is, the focus on community and living a healthy lifestyle, these things are often overlooked, when they should be celebrated instead.
And if you don't know who I am at the gym, well I'm the one with tattoos, literally EVERYWHERE!”
Classes You Can Find Janel At: