- CrossFit Level 1 Certified, 2008 (Test taken August 2009)
- CrossFit Level 2 Certified, 2015
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- CrossFit Kids
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Level 1
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Level 2
- CrossFit Mobility and Movement
- USAW Sports Performance Coach
- OPEX Program Design
- OPEX Assessment
- OPEX Business Systems
- OPEX Nutrition
- Training Think Tank (Exercise Physiology, Assessment, Strength Systems, Energy Systems)
- Catalyst Athletics Level 1
- South Central Regional Team Competitor 2011, 2013 and 2014
- Coach, South Central Region Team Louisiana 2015
- 1st Place, 75+ Women, Louisiana State Weightlifting Open 2014
- 1st Place, 75+ Women, NOLA Barbell Club Open 2015
- 1st Place, 75+ Women, Mississippi State Championship 2015
- Club Coach, NOLA Barbell Club
- 1st Place Women’s Team Louisiana State Weightlifting Open 2014
- 1st Place Women’s Team NOLA Barbell Club Open 2015
- 1st Place Women’s Team Louisiana State Weightlifting Open 2015
- 1st Place Women’s Team NOLA Barbell Club Open 2016
- FMS Level 1 – in progress (Functional Movement Systems)
- Collegiate Soccer Player
- Assistant Coach College Soccer 2007
- USA South Women’s Rugby
Liz first discovered CrossFit, in 2008 by looking up WODs online and working out in a garage and local YMCA while living In New Orleans, Louisiana. In 2010 she joined the newly opened CrossFit NOLA. Liz spent the next five years working there full-time, including managing their largest gym location, organizing regional competitions, and starting their individualized design training program.
She sees CrossFit as a great gateway to all different types of movement and lifting culture, from Olympic Weightlifting to gymnastics training to mobility and stability work. The possibilities are endless! She loves the challenge of learning about, coaching, and mastering movements from all of these disciplines.
You can find Liz at Raincity answering emails, doing OnRamp sessions, helping with Coach Training and Continuing Education, designing personalized training for clients, and whipping athletes into shape for the Regional competition.
Liz’s favourite thing about coaching is witnessing people change themselves and supporting them while they continually accomplish new things, make lifestyle changes, and set personal records.
Liz’s unique approach to training is described as calm and structured. She prefers her classes and training sessions to have a relaxed vibe. When training with Liz, she likes taking a collaborative approach. Together, you will figure out what you can already do and then discover how hard to train and push moving forward.
What Liz loves about Raincity
“The Raincity culture is open minded about fitness and enables people to experiment with different classes. They always have new offerings and people are excited about them. Raincity is full of super friendly people.”
CLASSES YOU CAN FIND Liz AT: