Raincity Athletics brings you the first ever in-house competition!
Scroll to the bottom for the latest updates...
When is it?
- Saturday January 27th 2018
- ~ 9:00AM to 3:00PM
- Register by Wednesday January 3rd to get your RAINCITY CLASSIC shirt!
- Registration will remain open until 1-2 weeks prior to competition (no shirt guaranteed)
Who's it for?
- The Competition is open to any CrossFit monthly members.
- You must be a participant in CrossFit group classes to take part (not S&C, Sport, etc.)
What are the teams?
- Same sex pairs - 2 men or 2 women
- The scaled division will be for 2 athletes (of similar level) who do not typically complete the class workouts on L4 or above.
- The Rx Division is for 2 athletes (of similar level) who either typically complete class workouts L4 or L5
How much exercise?
- There will be 3 events & a final (depending on number of teams)
How much moneys?
- It will be $100 per team to take part but will include all kinds of cool prizes
- 100% of any leftovers / profits will go towards new equipment / toys for the group classes!
How do I sign up?
Register via the first button (one athlete can register the team) then fill out the survey with your partners name, team name, etc!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Event 1: A max Lift + Gymnastics 'tester'
Event 2: Shared work chipper (think saturday team WOD style)
Event 3: For time, alternating rounds with your partner
Event 4: The Final (cuts will be made, and sh*t will get real)